Ways you can give to On Call Africa
2. By cheque: If you prefer to send a cheque please download a Gift Aid Form to send with a one-off gift aid donation to On Call Africa, 1/1, 45 Clouston St, Glasgow G20 8QP
3. Bank transfer: If wish to make a direct donation from your bank please download a Gift Aid Form and send to On Call Africa, 1/1, 45 Clouston St, Glasgow G20 8QP.
4. Regular donations by credit card or debit card: You can set up a regular donations via MyDonate and these donations can be gift aided on-line. (if you are using MyDonate to set up a regular donation you’ll just need to register as a user on MyDonate first)
5. Regular donations by bank transfer: Please download a Standing Order Form to make a regular donation. The form includes a gift aid declaration, our bank details and details of where to send the form. You can also set up regular donations from your bank if you use on-line banking.
Via the ‘Global Giving’ Website
6. Donations from the USA: The Global Giving website includes more stories and information about On Call Africa, and it’s an easy way to donate on-line if you live outside the UK.
Give As You Shop
7: On-line shopping: With Easyfundraising you can raise money for On Call Africa every time you shop online. It works in a similar way to supermarket loyalty cards, but instead of earning points when you shop, you raise a donation for your cause instead. You can shop with over 2,000 well known stores and each will donate 1% or 2% (and occasionally even 10%) of what you spend. It really is easy fundraising! Register by entering your details here.
…and please let us know of other fundraising initiatives you are planning.
Huge thanks for your support. Your money will make a big difference to the health of individuals and communities in southern Zambia.
On Call Africa aims to give our donors confidence in our fundraising. We aim to maintain clear processes, but if you have any reason to raise a concern please follow our complaints process.